University of Denver

Susan G. Komen Colorado

Contact Person:

Ms. Janis Pluss phone: 3037442088, x303

Agency Description:

Race for the Cure raises critical funds for local breast cancer programs in addition to much-needed research to find cures. Up to 75% of the net proceeds from the Race are invested back into Colorado communities through a competitive grants program to organizations who provide breast health services. The remaining 25% supports national breast cancer research.

Website:

http://komencolorado.org

Organization Type:

Youth and families | Senior citizens |

Opportunities:

Race for the Cure Volunteer, Sunday September 30, 2018 |

Volunteer Opportunity

Race for the Cure Volunteer, Sunday September 30, 2018

Description: one hundred


Requirements for volunteers: We have volunteer shifts starting Thursday, September 27 - Saturday, September 29 at Runner’s Roost locations for walk in registration. On Race day, Sunday 9/30 come help us with start & finish line assistants, food & water distribution, course marshals, information team, expo clean up, kids zone etc. Shifts start at 5:00 AM – 12:00PM.


Number of Volunteers Needed: 100
Time Commitment: One Time Event
Instructions for Registering for this Opportunity: To register & sign up go to komencolorado.org/race Race Day: Sunday,September 30, 2018

Availability: Weekday - Yes | Weekend: Yes | Morning: Yes | Evening: No | Afternoon: Yes
Expires on: September 30 2018
Is Public Transportation Available: Yes

Opportunity Search

Keyword:

- OR -




Availability:
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Weekend
Weekday

Time Commitment:
One Time Event
Ongoing Event
Flexible

Public Transporation Access:
Yes, I need RTD